2017 Founders’ Festival Raffle Charity Partner: CARES
Community Action Resource Empowerment Services
- CARES Campus, we bring together social safety community partners to meet the needs to clients as thy return to an improved life path. CARES is not re-inventing services but redirecting the paradigm in which they are delivered. CARES of Farmington Hills brings together these community resources in a partnership co-located on a single campus to serve the Greater Farmington Area. The unique location and property offers the unprecedented ability to consolidate these services and accommodate community partners to meet the Mind, Body and Spirit philosophy of empowering clients.
- The location will offer community meeting spaces for these and other groups. Meetings of community groups such as Farmington SAFE, Farmington Youth Assistance, and other service groups can be hosted on-site.
- After school programs can be hosted.
- There are several mental health integrated groups that can meet in the facilities.
- Life instruction can be provided to facilitate those in transition.
- CARES of Farmington Hills offers a unique opportunity for solutions of some of our community’s social challenges.
- By assisting during the transient challenges, teaching life and coping skills and dealing with the mental stress associated with these situations, the mission or reducing homelessness, substance dependency, and suicide will be met and clients empowered to take control of their destinies once back to the right path.