Farmington Founders Festival FANTASTIC! (say that 3 times fast)
From classic rock 'n 'roll to fine cuisine, the Greater Farmington Founders Festival is the can’t-miss event!
A favorite in Southeast Michigan, the Farmington Founders Festival began as a tribute to the city’s unique Quaker heritage that thousands of people now know as a four-day weekend celebration.
Formerly the Farmington Board of Commerce, the Greater Farmington Area Chamber of Commerce has planned and organized every year since 1965 with the spirit of festival fireworks (you'll see the real thing on Friday night, July 17th!). Today the festival is an exciting mix of community traditions, cultural trends, great food, music and fun.
- Streets will be lined with people to see the colorful Farmington Founders Festival Parade
- Shop one-of-a-kind items at the Crafters Marketplace
- Meet up with friends and neighbors for music and drinks at The Beer Tent
- Get your groove on at the Bright House Main Stage with live music
- Games, face painting and crafts galore for kids in the Meijer Kids Zone